November 2012 Weddings
Options

a few pictures :)

back to civilization and wireless internet! Yaaay!! ;D

Ok so not everything went perfect, I mentioned the rings were forgotten (well the wrong boxes were grabbed and nobody checked) which delayed the ceremony half an hour, which wasn't too bad, but it rushed our reception and all our hard work of picking out music to dance to kind of went to waste since almost nobody did any dancing.  We did have a lot of fun, the weather was beautiful and there were still enough fall colors, got some great pics so I wanted to share a few of my favorites :)  the first two were snapped by our officiate, the last by the actual photographer ;)  I can't wait to get the rest of them back!! Now to start the name change process... I'm so happy our officiate sent me all the info! ;)  The only thing kind of disappointing and this makes us sound really awful, we had about 20 people who RSVP'd yes that didn't show or bother to let us know they weren't coming (SO glad we didn't cater and did our own food!!)  and our gift count was a lot less than we thought it would be, and we weren't expecting much either. But the important people were there and we will cherish what we did get for a lifetime :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: a few pictures :)

• Options
    Beautiful pictures :) I absolutely love #2 and #3 lol

Sorry to hear that some of the things didn't go as planned, but still sounds like it was very nice :) Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards