Iowa-Des Moines

Registery Stalking

Is anyone else doing this?  I feel like I should have to confess!  I swear, I pull up my registery every single day to see if anything has been purchased!

Between posting on The Knot, skulking around BedBathandBeyond.com and CrateandBarrel.com, and then the wedding planning, I'm going to need to find a creative outlet for my energy after the wedding (hmmm, gee, how about the gym???)!
Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!

Re: Registery Stalking

• edited December 2011
    I do that too!!  I also pull up random people's registeries that I don't even know to see what they have registered for.  It gives me ideas of things I've forgotten:)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • abja45abja45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At least 3 times week- I think it is good for brides to check!!!!  It always brings a smile to my face to think about all the people that care about us and want to buy us beautiful gifts.  Good idea on checking other people's regristries!

Let's just say with 34 days before our wedding, 32 days before I close on my loft and 27 days before we close on our first home my life is a little crazy.  I bet it will just feel like there are extra hours in the day after the wedding and the move.
  • edited December 2011
    I am guilty of registry stalking also...shower invites are out and things are starting to disappear off the list.
  • edited December 2011
    hm... registry stalking... good idea! lol  I'll have to keep that in mind.  We haven't registered yet because our wedding isn't until September, but how long before your weddings did you register?  My bridal shower is going to be a Tupperware party so people don't bring any gifts to the shower, but my church will have a shower for us, so we will have to be registered for that.  I just don't know when any of the showers are going to take place.
  • harpjenharpjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I register stalk on other peoples registries right now.  Our wedding is in September, and we've only registered at one location so far.  We are planning on registering at a couple more locations this next week so I look at other registries to see what others are asking for and add it to my list.  

I figure I will become my own registry stalker once wedding shower announcements go out and invitations go out!
  • bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Once or twice a week here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards