Michigan-Detroit
Options

Looking for Silk Flowers!!!

I'm looking for a place to purchase some silk flowers from in the metro Detroit area... Does anyone know of a place (besides dealers discount on 10 mile and van dyke) that sells reasonably priced silk flowers?? I went to Dealers Discount the other day and it seemed like their flowers were very picked over… L   Anyone have any suggestions???

Re: Looking for Silk Flowers!!!

• Options
    acaponi87acaponi87 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am living in Cincinnati right now but I went to a Hobby Lobby a few days ago and was pretty shocked at how large of a selection they had!! Didn't really check prices but they looked really nice. I know there are Hobby Lobby's in MI but the awesomeness of selection may be different according to which one you check out.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby has a number of silks.  So does Michaels.  I got a lot of mine at afloral.com though.
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby has a large selection.  Every few months all their "floral stems" are 50% off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought some from efavormart.com and afloral.com and our centerpieces are from Silk Thumb Florist in Wyandotte - we're using real flowers but they can do silk (hence the name)
  • Options
    amyn1919amyn1919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Almost every week Hobby Lobby has them 50% off...they have the real tough flowers that are really nice!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards