Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*carcrashheart*

I stumbled upon info for Noteworthy from website hopping then came here to search for posts about the shop.  Sure enough you responded to one of MY posts months ago about them.

If you PM'ed me the invite, I must have deleted. Embarassed  Do you still have samples of your invite?  Not sure if she will be within my measly invites budget.  I wish I would have chosen to splurge on invites instead of other areas!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *carcrashheart*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to butt in!

Inked- what's your invite budget? I went to Nota Bene in Aspinwall, had a great experience and got 100 invites for $280. Which considering some of the ones I looked at turned out to be a great deal and was loads cheaper than wedding paper diva. Just throwing it out there.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're allowed to butt in -- any suggestions are helpful!!  I would need 125... but possibly even with 125, Nota Bene would probably be close to what we've priced so far.  We were in the Galleria in Mt. Lebanon Friday night and accidentally stumbled upon "Signatures."  She had TONS of books of invites and is pretty willing to work with budgets, as well. 

We didn't get too into detail with her because it was late and we had some drinks/wine with dinner -- it just wasn't time to figure out invites!   I'll check out Nota Bene, though!!  Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I'll PM you a copy of the final proof so you can see it. We got 115 invites (5x7 matted), the response card, an additional card, the inner and outer envelope for $400. The additional card and inner envelop were added on-her budget invites include the invite, response card and envelope.

My mom used to work for Signatures (there are a few of them around the area, owned by the same couple that owns Audrey's Attic & Belongings) and always raved about their invites. The Galleria Signatures is actually where I got our outter envelopes printed at (when I failed at convincing our printer to do it for me)-the woman that deal with their stationary services is really nice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Woops, I guess I can't attach items to PM's...how did I not know this? PM with your email and I'll send it to you, if you like. Totally up to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YGPM!  I tried to attach something in a PM a few weeks ago when I realized it didn't work -- even though they give you the "insert picture" button and everything!!!

Thanks, CCH.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards