Military Brides

heeeyooo!

Sooo it's been a while sine I've posted in here! My computer broke and I've pretty much been just a lurker with my nook and i didnt know how to post but i just figured it out. I feel accomplished
Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving and/or black friday ? That is if you partake in that black friday craziness

Re: heeeyooo!

• Hi there! :D I am so ready for Wednesday to roll around so I can go see my family. HOORAY!

And yes, I will most definitely be black Friday shopping this year. I've got a few things on my list for that day but the best part is that I'm going with my mom. :)
  • No black Friday for meee! I can't stand it. We had Thanksgiving yesterday with H's family, and will have normal T-day on Thurs. with my family. I am soooo tired today.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_heeeyooo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:37fa1823-5716-48ca-a183-aa306165d24aPost:838cdd34-f6db-45a6-ab57-cd68305b7e12">Re: heeeyooo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No black Friday for meee! I can't stand it. We had Thanksgiving yesterday with H's family, and will have normal T-day on Thurs. with my family. I am soooo tired today.
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]

FI and I probably won't spend this thanksgiving together...I don't think I can make it to 3 thanksgiving dinners in a 5-6hr time frame. :/
  • Im with you cab, i cant do the black friday thing. I did it once last year and that was enough! We dont have any family anywhere close so we're taking a snowmobile trip to a cabin we rented with a few other people from his squadron. Im pretty excited, we're taking all of the traditional food and will cook it there :) Sounds like you ladies are havin a busy week! Hope you're enjoying it ! Zelda - do you have things picked out that you
  • Sorry didnt finish! But do you have the things that you're wanting to buy on black friday already picked out? We dont really have any stores up here besides walmart, so i dont even know who's having good sales!
  • Some stuff yes, my mother's actually the one that's compiling the list. I'll be more of the extra hands to help with things. :)

• We did Black Friday last year, too. OMG I wanted to stab people left and right. But, we got an X Box and a game out of it!  :/
  • I'll be at work taking care of the people that get trampled at Walmart. Seriously, I'm assigned the ER that day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sammy, that's pretty crazy, but I believe it. I witnessed  a girl get punched in the face by some guy I don't remember what it was over, but I remember it being stupid!!! It's ridiculous! I prefer cyber monday! haha I can't stand that many people, but I know people who love it
  • They did trample people one year.  I think it was the year the Wii was a new hot item.  I worked at Circuit City then.  That place was a cluster on Black Friday but Walmart was across the street.  Whatever happened I know someone was hurt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's so ridiculous, I mean is a "sale" really worth someone getting hurt over it?!  I know there are people who do it and have fun, but some people get too serious and I think the stores almost encourage it, which is sad.
    Well hopefully nothing terribly serious happens this year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards