Texas-Austin

Few more questions

I also need someone do my hair at the venue. Any recommendations?

Re: Few more questions

• Don't waste your time with other beauticians who will just try to make money off of you by selling you crazy over priced products and services in addition to you just wanting your hair in an up-do.

Daniele Reyes, who runs her own business has a studio out of Burnet Rd, in Allandale that is also mobile! She worked on my friend at her wedding inside the bridal suite, where she could be surrounded by friends and still enjoy a drink and some laughs. She is truly wonderful at what she does! She has trainned and worked with large bridal studios like Keep Austin Gorgeous, who services over 360 brides a year!

Make Up & Hair by Daniele Elaine- she accentuates your natural beauty so that it is both timeless and classic and above all still looks like you and not some made up fake Barbie doll. 

I know we all want to look like Queens and Goddesses our wedding day, but remember ladies being able to look back at your pictures 20 years from now and know that it still looks like you at your best every day is still really importatnt. Natural looking will always be IN! 

Call Daniele and let her know that Marcela sent you. I know that Christina Alfonso, wedding coordinator at Me So Hungry has coupons at her business for Daniele's services, as they are partners in the wedding busines. You should stop by her place and ask  about picking up vouchers, or call ahead to have some reserved. It's like a 15% off all services and so worth the trip if you can book with Daniele.

She's a sweet doll, very beautiful and extremely personable. You will love her down to earth personality and her awesome image ideas she has for every person! She also does every day cuts and coloring too! A great hairstylist in Austin. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards