Vermont

Vermont Wedding Affair

Does anyone know anything about this?  It's a wedding show at Shelburne farms in November.  I'm trying to figure out if it is worth it to attend.

Re: Vermont Wedding Affair

• edited December 2011
    I don't know how good it will be but it is definitely legitimate.  It's on November 6th at the Shelburne Farm, hosted by Vermont vows. You can check out the website at aweddingaffair.com.  It looks ilke there are some pretty good vendors attending and some nice things you can win.  I was given a flyer by our jewler.  It's $40 per couple and $25 per person if you go solo.  Hope this was helpful???
  • edited December 2011
    yes, this helps!  I asked my florist and she is going to be there as well.  I think we'll check it out!
  • edited December 2011

I went to this years ago (married in 2007...back on the knot helping a friend plan a wedding). It was a very nice event. They had like a million photographers and each bride got a nice gift package. Most of the vendors were expensive, high-end vendors. This wasn't a "convention-style" event like you get at a hotel. it was very classy. My friend and I are going in November.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards