California-Orange County
Options

Flower Preservation

Is anyone doing this?

Anyone have any recommendations?

I have someone in mind but her prices seem steep! $300 - $650 for a shadowbox with bouquet preservation. I mean it would look fantastic, her work looks great but the price is what is making me think about it.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Flower Preservation

• Options
    I don't know if you want to do it-- but I just bought a 5lb bag of the silica gel and did it all myself. I'm attaching a picture of how it looks so far. We just got our wedding pictures back, so I'm going to put a photo from after the ceremony up in the top corner (the empty space). It didn't cost much at all. I did some research and watched a couple youtube videos- but it wasn't that hard at all. My sister in law paid about $400 for hers, and mine looks identical!! I paid $15.99 for the silica gel & $20 for the shadowbox. Just make sure you get one that's pretty deep!  HTH!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Where did you get the bag of silica gel? That looks awesome!
  • Options
    i got both the gel and shadow box at michaels! thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So doing that! You're awesome!
  • Options
    Thanks! I figured if I could save A LOT of money I could do the research!! I love how it turned out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_flower-preservation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:6932eae6-d8fb-4fb0-b385-d854898ca82cPost:2f0f5b8b-7e86-489f-81f2-4655ac87c9be">Re: Flower Preservation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! I figured if I could save A LOT of money I could do the research!! I love how it turned out.
    Posted by dmullican[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

was it hard to do and did it take a lot of time? It looks amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards