Michigan-Lansing

Stillman's makeup help!!

I'm getting my hair done at Stillman's for the wedding but our first makeup artist cancelled on us and the second one we contacted is already booked!  Those of you who are going to Stillman's, who is doing your makeup?  I'm starting to get nervous since I started this process 7 weeks ago and still don't have someone to do my makeup!  Thanks ladies!

Re: Stillman's makeup help!!

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Danielle from Stillmans (can't wait for my trial in a few weeks) for my hair but I'm having Aleksandra Adams from imakeyouup.com coming to do our makeup.  All the pricing details are on her site.  There was also a $50 travel fee.

She does great work.  I had my trial last week and I loved it!
  • dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help but the site you posted appears to be out of service.  Do you have contact information for her?  Thanks!
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's really weird.  Her e-mail is imakeyouup@hotmail.com.  Her prices are:

$70 - bride
    $40/bridesmaid

It's $10 additional per person if you want airbrush.  There's also a $50 travel fee since it's outside of the Detroit area.

Good luck!
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Angela Noble of VixiDust Designs?  You can find her info on her facebook page (vixidust designs).

As a last resort you may want to check some of the makeup counters at Macys or Younkers.  Some of those makeup artists may be willing to come to you, with enough warning.  MAC or Lancome may be your best bets.

Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Can you use another salon?  Bliss Salon and Spa is going my make-up and hair ... I loved when I met with them and have some friends who highly recommended them to me.  I don't think they are located to far from Stillman's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    222 Invited image
    173 Ready to Party image
    49 Missing Out image
    0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: May 20, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I second VixiDust!
  • dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I think we've got it figured out now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards