Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wednesday Accountability

B: English muffin with PB and banana (405), strawberries (23)
S: Greek yogurt (100)
L: Lean Cuisine Lemon Chicken (280), baby carrots (53), grape tomatoes (31)
S: Apple with LC light blue (107)
D: Chicken quesadilla (330), salad with FF raspberry (66)

Total: 1395

E: 30DS level 2 (+188)

Net: 1207

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    edited March 2013
    yesterday went down the tubes.  I ended up eating 8 or so chocolate chunk peanut cookies I brought for my dad's birthday.  I drank some of my mocha-milk and ate a granola bar and cocoa-covered almonds after work.  didn't work out, crashed instead.  ate my normal dinner.

I can not wait for my hormones to get in control.  weigh in was normal today.  today is a NEW DAY and so far I feel good.  so back to the grindstone.

B:  WW tortilla (toasted), 1/4 c. pinto beans, arugula, salsa, 1 egg + 1 egg white, 1 oz ham, provolone:  breakfast tostada!  (262)
    S:  herbal tea (0)
    L:  tostada:  WW tortilla (toasted), 1/2 c. ST pork carnitas, 1/2 c. pinto beans, arugula, roma tomato; 1/2 c. pineapple (443)
    S:  1/3 c. blackberries, 1/2 c. blueberries (62)
    post-E S:  sm. banana (84)
    D:  CL spicy orange stir-fried rice, stir-fried green beans, brown rice; cara cara orange (557)

net:  1408

E:  3.3 mi cardio or JM yoga (-125 to -265)

consumed:  1143 - 1283
  • Options
    So, I was down 1lb since last Tuesday when I weighed myself at the gym yesterday. I was hoping it would be more, but I just need to stop caring so much about the number on the scale and keep pushing forward!

B: Coffee with cream and sugar: 300
    L: Some sort of smoothie: will calculate the calories later
    D: Roast chicken, green beans (how do I cook them?), and crash potatoes: will calculate later

E: Ab Ripper X with BF
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    steignsteign member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    B: Blueberry Chobani greek yogurt with granola - 270
    S: Banana bread Larabar - 260
    L: Healthy choice chicken noodle soup - 180, apple - 70, 2 tbsp peanut butter - 190
    D: ST Cheeseburger casserole (you all inspired me) - 261, Corn - 70

E: Elliptical - +300

net: 1001

A little low, so I'll probably end up eating more of the casserole to get me closer to 1200.

ETA: last night sucked after the gyn appointment so I ended up eating all my Chipotle plus some chocolate...so I'm not too worried about my calories being on the lower end today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B- scrambled eggs and wheat toast (342)
    S- banana (~100)
    L- lean cuisine (240), apple (65)
    D- tuna salad with avocado instead of mayo, tomato and red pepper soup (450)
    I found something amazing at the store yesterday...Greek frozen yogurt (Healthy Choice)...single serving cups for 100 calories and it's amazing...I bought strawberry

E- Just Dance 3  7-day challenge day 4 (I'm not sure how to convert sweat points to calories burned so I've just been working off the 'dance for x minutes' thing on MFP) (-150)

net: 1147
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_wednesday-accountability-30?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:db1edc3c-4089-4857-9c30-fb89da45390ePost:c0f2d0c3-2701-40ce-9adf-716ff17971b6">Re: Wednesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]B- scrambled eggs and wheat toast (342) S- banana (~100) L- lean cuisine (240), apple (65) D- tuna salad with avocado instead of mayo, tomato and red pepper soup (450)<strong> I found something amazing at the store yesterday...Greek frozen yogurt (Healthy Choice)...single serving cups for 100 calories and it's amazing...I bought strawberry</strong> E- Just Dance 3  7-day challenge day 4 (I'm not sure how to convert sweat points to calories burned so I've just been working off the 'dance for x minutes' thing on MFP) (-150) net: 1147
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

<div>I want this. I hope my grocery store has it!</div>

• Options
    I've seen a few new frozen Greek yogurt treats in the freezer section, but haven't tried any.  might have to try this one!!
  • Options
    B: 2 eggs + 1 egg white scrambled and then wrapped in a "low carb" tortilla with about a teaspoon of ketchup, homemade soymilk mocha latte (332 cal)
    S: almonds and prunes (177 cal)
    L: Turkey and roast beef with swiss on sandwich thin, carrots, grapes (387 cal)
    S: String cheese (50 cal)
    S: 5oz Chobani peach 0% (117 cal)
    D: Leftovers of bbq pulled chicken, black beans and mashed sweet taters (497 cal)
    S: Cottage cheese + peanut butter + honey? Not sure I'll actually eat this, but I've been thinking it might be a good night time snack (200 cal)

E: Back and Biceps + Ab ripper X (750 burned)

if I eat my proposed snack, NET: 1012 (a little low, so I will most def. eat something - maybe my snack can even have 2 tbsp PB) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards