New Jersey

Gifts...

Hi!!! 

What did you give to your parents as a Wedding Gift??? I would love to hear some ideas and get some inspiration!!! I don't even know where to begin - I'm so appreciative of everything they are doing for the wedding - Id love to give them a wonderful gift!!! Thanks in advance!! :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gifts...

• Hi! That is such a great question!

I was def thinking of making parent albums (but of course that comes after the wedding)

How about something sweet & sentimental? or a letter promising tons of grandkids ;)

Let us know what you come up with!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • We're planning on getting my parents a gift certificate on one of the airlines they like flying on.  It won't cover an entire trip, but it's something and my parents will still appreciate the thought.  I had also thought about getting them a weekend at a B&B in Cape May, but am not familiar with the area and didn't know where to send them.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • sh228955sh228955 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2013
    We got my parents a gift card to a nice restaurant in the city. They were really excited for a fancy date night on us. I also thought about getting them a night at a B and B but since they come to the city a lot for shows, we went with the restaurant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have purchased my father a money clip with his initials, and will probably buy my mom the Tiffany infinity bracelet.

They will also receive a parent wedding photo album, but that is after the wedding.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• We let ours know that we were giving them parent albums from our photographer. We also made them a really nice Shutterfly photo book with the upgraded cover and lots of extra pages that we put together ourselves. While the quality of the photographer's one was better, the one we created the layout for with so many more pictures was their real favorite. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We gave my parents and his mom platters from Pottery Barn with their initials on them.  For his dad we got him a monogrammed shaving kit from either Pottery Barn or Red Envelope.  They loved them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards