Illinois-Chicago
Options

Cake Stand, Hurricanes and Scoops for resale on Northside of Chicago

Hi Ladies,

I live on the Northside of Chicago and am looking to sell the following items. Centerpieces and cake stand need to be pick ups only but I am willing to mail scoops and other items at buyers cost.  See Pics at the end of the post of Cake Stand, Hurricanes and Scoops.

15 Pedestal Hurricane Lanterns in boxes (bases screw on and are a dark broze color, hurricane glass is a golden color)  Measure 11 inches tall x 7 inches across at the top when assembled.  Great smaller center pieces.  $100 for all 15 or $8 each.  Orginally purchased for $20 each. Still have boxes and packaging for all of these.  Candles not included.

12 Metal Scoops used for candy Buffet 7 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide.  $20 for all.

1 Square Cake Stand with beautiful Grape Design, awesome for fall or wine themed wedding.  Measures 16 1/2 x16 1/2 x 6 inches tall. Asking  $50, orginally purchased for $110.

1 Size 14 A Line Crinoline from Davids Bridal Style 603.  $10

Photos of Cake Stand, Scoops and Hurricanes 

Cake Stand -  

Scoops -

Hurricanes -

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimageimage

Re: Cake Stand, Hurricanes and Scoops for resale on Northside of Chicago

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

I am very interested in purchasing the scoops.  I live on the NW side of Chicago, so I can meet you or I can come pick them up.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_cake-stand-hurricanes-scoops-resale-northside-of-chicago?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:79d2cbbe-e69b-419b-a09c-e954460239aePost:69f7bf8b-e19b-4d7f-bfc6-eea23378f80f">Cake Stand, Hurricanes and Scoops for resale on Northside of Chicago</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, I live on the Northside of Chicago and am looking to sell the following items. Centerpieces and cake stand need to be pick ups only but I am willing to mail scoops and other items at buyers cost.  See Pics at the end of the post of Cake Stand, Hurricanes and Scoops. 1<strong>5 Pedestal Hurricane Lanterns in boxes (bases screw on and are a dark broze color, hurricane glass is a golden color)  Measure 11 inches tall x 7 inches across at the top when assembled.  Great smaller center pieces.  $100 for all 15 or $8 each .  Orginally purchased for $20 each. Still have boxes and packaging for all of these</strong>.  Candles not included. 12 Metal Scoops used for candy Buffet 7 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide.  $20 for all. <strong>1 </strong>Square Cake Stand with beautiful Grape Design, awesome for fall or wine themed wedding.  Measures 16 1/2 x16 1/2 x 6 inches tall.  Asking  $50 , orginally purchased for $110<strong>.</strong> 1 Size 14 A Line Crinoline from Davids Bridal Style 603.  $10 Photos of Cake Stand, Scoops and Hurricanes  Cake Stand -   Scoops - Hurricanes -
    Posted by numeria11[/QUOTE]<div>I am interested in purchasing the hurricane vases. I live in north lakeview and could meet you anywhere the CTA goes (or my FI and I could get a zip car) to pick them up from you. I'll send you a Private Message with more info. 

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My apologies, I am still learning the website.  I just responded to your private message.

Thank You
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards