Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Let them eat cake???

So we got a call today from our venue that said the company they were working with doing cakes had been terminated and that they had contracts with a new bakery and to set up tasting and pick designs etc.  They said it shouldn't be a problem, I called them and they were great in getting us in tomorrow for discussion/tasting.  Has anyone worked with Let them eat cake before?? The wedding is in 3 weeks..... what's a little extra stress and drama to add to the last few weeks right?Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let them eat cake???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I have and they are very reputable and if I remember correctly their cakes tasted great.  My first catering sales position I had in Phoenix we used them all the time and I never had an issue with them at all!
  • Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are like THE wedding cake company in the Valley and almost every major venue uses them.  Have heard nothing but glowing reports.  :)
  • Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try their vanilla almond cake flavor, it is simply DIVINE!!!! Although I didn't book them as my wedding cake vendor, their vanilla almond cake flavor rocked my world & I will definitely order from them in the future!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards