Virginia

Skyline Drive wedding and reception...help??

My fiancee and I are considering having  our ceremony and reception on the Skyline Drive, specifically at the Big Meadows Ampitheater and picnic area, respectively. We can't afford to have the reception at one of the lodges...it's just too expensive for us. 
Does anyone have any information that would help us logistics-wise, or even any information about taking over part of the park for the day?

Re: Skyline Drive wedding and reception...help??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_skyline-drive-wedding-and-receptionhelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:bd056ecf-2a7e-4356-8b5c-a7a23c8a9046Post:9b131b15-4f0a-4a5e-8644-42a47a8e98ca">Skyline Drive wedding and reception...help??</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancee and I are considering having  our ceremony and reception on the Skyline Drive, specifically at the Big Meadows Ampitheater and picnic area, respectively. We can't afford to have the reception at one of the lodges...it's just too expensive for us.  Does anyone have any information that would help us logistics-wise, or even any information about taking over part of the park for the day?
    Posted by bellasparrow[/QUOTE]

You may want to look at Chestnut hill bed and breakfast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards