Plus-Sized

Ugh. Hair.

I have no idea how I want to do my hair.  Do I want to cut it short again (Like my profile pic!) or do I want to let it grow out, and have an updo?  I know I want a veil, and I'd really like to have a blusher/second layer to have over my face. 

My hair is wavy, and shoulder-length now.  I have about five months till my wedding, so I imagine if I let my hair grow out more it will be three inches longer at least.  What I am worried about is my face will look really fat without some sort of ringlet or curls in the front to soften it.  But, if I go with a messier look, will it be at odds with my dress? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ugh. Hair.

• From a biased point of view (I'm in the process of growing my hair out), I think that you should let your hair grow. I think long hair is gorgeous... But so is short hair! If you have the right hair cut, short hair can be stylish and sexy. It's up to you but know that whatever style you pick, your FH will think you are beautiful :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am also bias, and also trying to grow my hair out, but I am going to grow my hair out for the wedding and probably going to cut it really short after, sort of to celebrate the new step in my life! 

Honestly though- no one on your big day will care if you have short or long hair, because either way theyll be blown away by how beautiful you look!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think longer hair allows for more options when styling, so I am likewise growing my hair out. You have the option to wear it in an updo, wear it half up/half down or just go full down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards