March 2012 Weddings
Options

I finally decided on date and place!!!

I have been wondering since this summer (july 4th) should I have my wedding in 2012 or 2013 but I figured why wait ~ so March-03-2012 is my day !!!! Its also my late grandfather birthday : ) I can't wait to get on here and discuss things with you all (since my fiance isnt really into the whole planning thing :)  ) 

Re: I finally decided on date and place!!!

• Options
    Yay for picking a date. March 3 is an awesome date. I'm also slightly biased because it is my FI birthday. I don't think there are many of us here yet, but give it a few months and I'm sure this board will be full of people. Have fun planning!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JerseyML where in NJ are you and where are you looking?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks Jeyserml and Jas0920 I cant wait !! and with my mother doing the planning I just know there will be venting lol  and congrats to you all too !!

• Options
    congrats on your engagement and picking a date!!!

I hope you find tons of inspiration on here, I know I have so far!!

can't wait to hear all your details!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Options
    Thanks and congrats to you too
  • Options
    btw how do I add my blog, i created a page on weebly too but as you can see it's not posted right : (
  • Options
    HobokenBride-I live in the Princeton area.  We have been to four places so far but mainly in North Jersey.  Most likely at the Pleasantdale Chateau.  We have also visted Park Savoy, Venetian and the Gotham Hall in the city.

Dineshialane-Ask your mom if she wants to plan my wedding too.  I am really easy going and simple to please. 
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
  • Options
    I'm sure she would'nt mind !! But she's in training to go to Iraq, so i am being rushed to handle alot of stuff as of now lol, decorations in the storage, venues booked , all while she is 3 states away training : 9 and yeah it's driving me crazy  
  • Options
    Wow!!  Training to go to Iraq!  She is bad ass!  What will she be doing while she is out there?!?!  And how long does she have to stay?  I hope for her save and speedy return when she does finally have to go. 
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards