Missouri-St Louis
Options

Big checks!

So I met today with Kelly from the Crimson Petal and I totally heart her! If her estimate is anywhere near my budget I'm sold! It was like she could see right into my head and I'm so excited!

We also met with Doug from With This Ring-STL last night and I'm pretty sure he'll be our officiant!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Big checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using the crimson petal and love them too!! check out the rest of the WEDD team - they are awesome! booked them all!!:)
  • Options
    cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you getting your dress made? I hadn't really thought about it until I met with Kelly and she gave me a flyer. Now it's really got me thinking. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend, but still not near as expensive as I would have thought.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my FI and I booked everyone in May - and I had already bought my dress some where else.  However, had I not already had a dress, I would have booked her in a heart beat!  However, I would totally look into Abbie if you don't already have a photog - she is AMAZING! And if you need a planner or MOC, Anne is the best there is!  They are truly becoming my great friends (and sometimes we even have movie nights with Abbie!)
  • Options
    EmBride2011EmBride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got Doug booked for my wedding! He sent me the rough draft of my wedding ceremoy, and it's beautiful. He's so nice and so far, incredibly easy to work with. I love that he gets back to me super quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards