Ohio-Cleveland
Options

junior bridesmaid dresses

does anyone know where to find reasonably priced junior bridesmaid dresses? my "junior" will be almost 9, but wanted to be a jr. bridesmaid, and i have a flower girl! also, i need the color of CINNAMON, sometimes known as spice---any help appreciated!

Re: junior bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with this web site, but they seem to have a lot of dresses. Maybe there's cinnamon (or something that would coordinate) in there?
    http://www.dressale.com/junior-bridesmaid-dresses-color-junior-bridesmaid-dresses-c-2_9_43.html
    The same site has flower girl dresses, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a junior bridesmaid who's 12, but tiny. I was having trouble even finding junior bridesmaids dresses! I went to Catan's Fashions in Strongsville and they have a rack of junior bridesmaids dresses by Forever Yours I think. You can ask to see the swatch book to see if they have your cinnamon color.

I also learned that Jim Hjelm/Alvina Valenta carry junior bridesmaids dresses. I don't know the exact shade you need, but they have a gorgeous pumpkin color. They are a little bit pricier - about $200. Catan's should have this swatch book as well.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My go to for BM and JBM dresses is David's Bridal.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I had a junior and we had the same problem especially because of the cost. Junior bridesmaid dresses cost just as much as Bridesmaid dresses. We ordered my sister's dress and the flowergirl's dress from http://www.girlsdressline.com/. They were so reasonable and the color matched perfect.

Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LATRPLATRP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks all--for some reason i had no idea anyone responded! i will search all the places you ladies suggested! THANKS!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry- hit send too soon. 

but as i was saying- they have cinnamon (i know cause its one of my 5 dress colors :) 
    they make any of their BM dresses in a age appropriate jr bm dress. its just hard to find pics if them for the girls. but- strapless dresses all have straps, no plunging neck lines, but still a "big girl" dress. if you choose them- call a dress shop and have them call house of wu to be sure they r still making them though. some of their older styles are being discontinued in jr bm. my jr bm style is one they stopped making- but henrys cloud 9 might be a drive for you, but they got a new cut for a discontinued dress, and it was only $118, the bm were $178. so it was worth my 40 min drive. (i passed the store where i bought my dress from, who also sells pretty maids to go there)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards