Massachusetts-Cape Cod

wedding invitations

Would appreciate any recommendations for invitations.....either a store or online site  Thanks, 

Re: wedding invitations

• mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Online lots of people use weddingpaperdivas.com and invitationconsultants.com

What part of Cape Cod are you in?
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    For Cape Cod seaside style, we're looking at Griffin-vites

They're not cheap- but the watercolor designs are gorgeous!

http://www.griffin-vites.com/index.html
  • erickskderickskd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used M Prints: http://www.mprintsdesign.com/ The designer is really sweet and out of Wareham.
  • par31par31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you want do it yourself kits Michaels has some beautiful ones that will go with a beach or cape theme.

• lsnicks19lsnicks19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint. They came out really pretty and were reasonably priced.
  • edited December 2011

I am planning on using Splash stationers, out of Sandwich I believe. They have a facebook page. I met with the owner at a wedding expo and loved their designs, etc. I have not physically beein into her shop yet but she had a lot of her products with her and I thought they were very nice.

• edited December 2011
    This is a shameless personal plug, but I've just started my own Wedding Invitation & Stationery business out of Falmouth. I spent two years as the invitation designer at the Paper Tyger, a cute sationery store that is now closed due to the owner's cross country move.

I'm always happy to meet with brides for free consultations, and you can contact me by emailing Ruth (AT) ConcertinaPress (DOT) com (I have to do a little anti-spam acrobatics there)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards