Michigan-Detroit
Options

Slight AW and Because I'm Bored

It only took me 4 intense days but we have finished cleaning our house from top to bottom!!  Every wall, baseboard, vent, fan, tile, upholstery is clean!  It feels great to finally have it done.  Tomorrow I am getting my hair colored and cut as well as my eyebrows done and practicing my up-do, main because my stylist wants to even though she will not be doing it.  We fly out Wednesday for Michigan!!  I am so freaking excited!!  I have a few other things to get done tomorrow (go buy 50 Shades of Grey for the plane), some last minute shopping then packing.  We leave fairly early Wednesday morning so I will be getting up, working out, showering then leaving.  I have successfully lost 3 pounds already so I'm going to continue my diet and workout routine while in Michigan. I am now an insanity junkie.  Although I have so much to do in a little bit of time I still feel bored.  I have a new class starting tomorrow night which I will make the first and last of but my professor is being great in working with me around this dilemma.  Anyway, hope everyone is having a great weekend!  
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Slight AW and Because I'm Bored

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards