New Hampshire

help with my siggy AGAIN.... :)

Can any one remind me how to change my siggy picture. You 'class of '08/'09'ers' will remember how ridiculously hard it was for me to even put one up. Of course once I learned how I changed the picture every hour on the hour...God, I love power :)

But I forget how, and though I dont post very often I would like to look at a different picture other than me at Halloween THREE years ago.

Instructions on how you change it again...pretty please?

Re: help with my siggy AGAIN.... :)

• Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey RTB... to the left you'll see an update Signature link.. click on that. Scroll down to your signature... Next open a new tab/window and head over to snapfish or a site like that. You'll upload a picture and then view it. Right click on the picture and click properties. There should be a url (http something something pretty long) Copy that... then go to tinyurl.com and put the super long picture url in that. Copy the new tinyurl. Then come back to the update siggy and paste your new tinyurl into the code that contains the current picture and url. Make sure you delete the old url. Save and TADA!

Hope that helps and makes sense. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    ::Hi RTB::!!!!
  • RTBRunnerRTBRunner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well Hello Danto! I see you rise early such as myself on a NON work day. So annpying! :) Congrats on team Pink!!!!!
  • RTBRunnerRTBRunner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I outsmarted the computer......thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards