October 2013 Weddings

GA / FL Barn venues

Im looking for old, rustic, gorgeous barn places to get married in either Fl or Ga. Found a few in Ga can'tseem to be as lucky in FL

Re: GA / FL Barn venues

• Vinewood in GA is beautiful!
  • Id probably post this on your local board since they will have a better idea. Im from WI so I have no input.

• Sorry I am new so I didn't know how to :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_ga-fl-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:f4e65396-f1c8-433d-b1f1-f25dac120122Post:290a63bf-d8fd-4c81-9f5a-7414b89eff47">Re: GA / FL Barn venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I am new so I didn't know how to :)
    Posted by MeadersBaby[/QUOTE]

Look to your left < where it says local wedding boards. Click that and find your cities!

• I don't live in and am not familiar with venues in GA/FL, BUT... Just a word of advice that if you find something online and you don't instantly love the pictures, go check the barn/farm/venue out. We're getting married in a totall renovated, three story barn and it is absolutely gorgeous, but the pictures on the website were small and outdated. We almost didn't go to look.

Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards