Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Alter Decor & Aisle Decor Ideas needed!!

So we are having a September wedding with Orange and Purple as our colors... I have no idea what I want to do with our Alter at church. We originally were going to have an outdoor wedding, but due to Michigan weather, we would rather not take a chance. Here is a picture of our alter during a winter wedding. I think they did an amazing job, but I dont know what to do about mine?!  :-(  

PLEASE HELP!

Need Alter Decor Help!!! :  wedding aisle decor orange purple ceremony flowers diy Church Alter Stage

Re: Alter Decor & Aisle Decor Ideas needed!!

• edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_alter-decor-aisle-decor-ideas-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:a19b3031-46e8-4a24-8d7e-3125c08024f0Post:5c86c806-a01e-4c01-b6a4-d78d86bcfe01">Alter Decor & Aisle Decor Ideas needed!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So we are having a September wedding with Orange and Purple as our colors... I have no idea what I want to do with our Alter at church. We originally were going to have an outdoor wedding, but due to Michigan weather, we would rather not take a chance. Here is a picture of our alter during a winter wedding. I think they did an amazing job, but I dont know what to do about mine?!  :-(     PLEASE HELP!  
    Posted by rcktarm07@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Well, I can't really see the entire picture or your post so that is why I am quoting.

Have you booked your florist yet? If so, the altar arrangments can either match or be similar to your bouquet or they could just be simple white roses or something. (I am not good  with flower names) Also, I think you have quite a bit of time to decide for sure. And like I said, a good florist should be able to help you as well.

Our altar arrangments were similar to my bouquet, although I wish they would have just been plain calla lillies or roses. Pics in bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards