Colorado-Denver

Hi There...new bride to be here

Im Kristina
My wedding date is November 13th 2010. I got engaged Nov. 1. I hope I can get a lot of help and inspiration from this site and board. Not going to start the serious planning until after the new year but I am having fun getting ideas for dresses, colors, cakes, and flowers. We are on our own with paying for the wedding so its going to be small and cheap. I have 3 kids that are very excited to have a part in the wedding. Can't wait to get to know everyone on here. oh and I live in the north commerce city area near 104th & Chambers. Anyone else in my area?

Re: Hi There...new bride to be here

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!  I'm in SE Denver, but you could end up meeting a bride from your hood during a Kniottie get together.  Look forward to hearing about your details!  Take care!
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & congrats on your engagement!  I planned our wedding for approx 1 year and we got married this past September. 
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi!  Welcome & congrats!  I'm also in SE Denver, but I bet we get to know each other as I'm not getting married until Oct 22!

Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011

Hello! Welcome to the board and congrats on your engagement!  You will have a lot of help and support here, so have fun with it!

Melissa

Photobucket
  • AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards and congrats on your engagement.  I was just married in September as well.  Have fun with your planning!
  • **Texas Gal****Texas Gal** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristina!

I am actually on 96th and Chambers! Cool So right down the street from you. How exciting and congrats on your engagement. Enjoy every minute of planning your wedding. Let me know if you need anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards