California-Inland Empire

Riverside Marriott?

Has anyone had any experience with the Riverside Marriott? We are considering holding our ceremony at the Mission Inn and having our reception at the Riverside Marriott because of their proximity to each other. Their website looks like it has some wedding-specific packages but I was wondering if anyone has used them or visited the site.  Thanks!

Re: Riverside Marriott?

• Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I visited their site a while back (about a year ago).  I went to a bridal expo in Riverside and they had the Marriott conference room all decorated so it could give people an idea of how a reception would look there.  At the time, I was considering having the ceremony and reception there and to be honest, I wasn't all that impressed with the area of where the ceremony was going to be held, but the room that they had decorated for a reception I thought was pretty nice.  I remember they had a lighting, a DJ, and they had an area with high tables and chairs and also couches that could be a set up for a cocktail hour.  It was actually a pretty bug room which looked like it could hold a large number of guests.  Hope this helps some and I love the Mission Inn.  That was one of my choices before we moved the venue to Vegas.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is such a smart idea, I wish I would have thought of that. My cousin loves the food at the Riverside Marriott restaurant but I've never been to a wedding there. Both are great locations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards