California-Northern

How is everyone doing?

Anything new going on in your lives?

Re: How is everyone doing?

• Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a ton.  I'm soooo excited to be getting out of town this weekend.  I have friends staying at the house to take care of the kitties so they will be taken care of (I have 4) and the puppies (2) are going to their daycare to be kenneled and play play play (which means exhausted well behaved puppies upon our return)

and then I get to spend Friday on the beach, Saturday at Disneyland, and Sunday at a pow wow and shopping in West Hollywood.

I'm having the worst time concentrating at work this week. ugh!

How are you?  What's new and exciting?
    Photobucket
  • msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    5 months till the wedding and my fiancee and I are currently in Escirow for a house!  We planned to buy AFTER the wedding but we found a great starter home and we were able to qualify for the Federal money so why not? Exciting times..... but very very overwhelming. :) I somehow need to pack everything and make my inviations at the same time.Wish me luck!
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats MsRamel!  What's the date of your wedding?  I'm getting close to the 5 month mark as well (October 2)  eeeek!
    Photobucket
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate my job. And I was hoping I'd be laid off today. But no such luck. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Things are super busy around here.  Dealing with lots of crazy people at work, which usually involves calling the sheriff, and each one requires an incident report.  Ugh.

I think I'm gonna clean my house this weekend in between a waxing and hair appointment.  Then probably go for a jog with FI if he can keep up with me!  LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Things have been super busy at work lately. I love my job though!

I hate the rain and it looks like its going to rain today.

I've been reading a lot. My new order from B&N just came yesterday.. yay!
  • msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aimee8314: My date is 9/25. Less than 5 months to go and this is when all the lil details come into play. Eek! I am sooo not a detail oriented gal! Thank the Lord my fiancee is. :) How is your plans going?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards