June 2012 Weddings

Re: EXPIRED

• Options
    That is terrible!  How incredibly stressful!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Holy cow! Did u put down a deposit? I give you a lot of credit with your reaction bc I can tell you my head would be spinning exorcist style if this had happened to me... Get on the local boards for your wedding location and ask the girls there for the name if a good photog, hopefully one will have your date open. Good luck!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You need to get whatever money you gave her back. Hopefully she will give it back to you without you having to drag her to court.
    Hopefully you will find someone great to capture your reception. Crossing fingers for you.
  • Options
    This sucks. Did you put a deposit down? Did you have a contract? I would look in there to see the cancellation policy.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I hope you can get your money back. And I also hope he/she is ok..... since she closed due to illness..,.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eek! This really sucks.... but it sounds like you are taking it all in stride... good for you! I had a similar situtaion where my photographer was non-responsive in getting back to me about setting up engagement photos for over a month before I had to fire her via email (still havn't heard anything from her, I am wondering if she died?) but was lucky enough to find someone super professional who was going to show up!

I would start by contacting your other vendors for recommendatons. Keeping my fingers crossed that you can find someone else.
  • Options
    Have you gotten ahold of her yet?

How much of a deposit did you pay? 
  • Options
    What does your contract say about cancelling?

Did you put down a deposit?

Have you been able to get a hold of her?

Did you go to your local boards and get recommendations of other Photographers?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards