Wisconsin

NWR: Christmas gift for Mom?

So this is definitely not wedding-related but I'm hoping you guys could help me out! I have a lack of ideas of what to get my mom for Christmas. When I asked her, she told me that me graduating from college (on Saturday, yay!) is enough. However, I cannot not give my mom a gift! I am giving both my parents a frame with an e-pic for thier offices but I want to give something else that's not related to me.

My mom is a bookkeeper/hr person (idk official title) and doesn't like many knick-knack things. I would like to give her something sentimental, kind of like a thank you for supporting me through college, but I'm just at a loss of what to get her. It would be great to get some help on ideas.

(By the way, I'm currently in Stevens Point but I will be in Mil before Christmas, if that makes a difference)

So sorry this got long. And thank you soooooooooooooo much!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: NWR: Christmas gift for Mom?

• Its not really related to you graduation, congrats by the way :), but if your mom is into pedicures you can get her a certificate to have one done or give her homeade certificate for a pedi on you and you two could go together? My sis and I get my mom one every year for christmas and my mom loves it because she gets "me" time to destress after the holidays!

Did you graduate from UWSP?
  • Hmm, I like the idea of a pedi gift certificate! Definitely something my mom doesn't indulge in often. Thank you for both the idea and the congrats! Yes I'm graduating from UWSP.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Along the same lines as the pedi-you could do a mani or a massage as well.  Congrats on graduation!
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I graduated from there as well! Congrats again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards