Arizona-Phoenix

Affordable Bridesmaid dresses

I'm looking for bridesmaid dresses that won't break the bank for my bridesmaids. I have looked at David Bridal but didn't really find anything I liked. It doesn't have to be the same dress but must be same color. I have looked online but so far have found nothing. 

I want to find the dresses soon so I can coordinate my flowers with them.

Re: Affordable Bridesmaid dresses

• Have you checked department stores like Macys, JC Penny and Dillards?
    Anniversary
  • Ross could possibily have some.  Especially if they don't have to match.  It's worth at least looking into because their prices are so good.
  • We got ours at White House Black Market and they were great.  I would look at non-bridesmaids stores like PP mentioned.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wedding emporium is good place and cheap
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just told my bridemaids to get a little black dress. That way they can pick what they want and black always matches with black. If you want a brighter color you could try j crew. I hear they have a wedding line that many people have used before and its affordable. Or you could try recycled bride.com. They have bridesmaid dresses from designers that have been worn once before. Easy to get cleaned, you get the wow factor of designer names without the price tag. (I have a girlfriend who used tht site and was very happy with them).
    Hope this helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Target now has a bridesmaids line. They are simple, have various designs and colors and are very affordable. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards