Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Budget Photographer

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a budget photographer on the Cape who does a good job? We can't afford a big video/photo package with a fancy photographer, but we'd like to hire someone decent to take some formal shots of our wedding party. I'd imagine that we would book the person for about an hour, but if the rate was good, we might have the person take some candid shots at the reception also. I was hoping to find someone who does photography as a side job or perhaps is an advanced photography student to keep the costs down. By budget I mean $500 at the most. I'm not sure if that is possible, but I thought I'd ask around.

Thanks!

Alyssa

Re: Budget Photographer

• BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tricia LeClair at A perfect picture. Im not sure her rates hourly but she is definatly budget friendly & her pictures are beautiful www.aperfectpicture4you.com/" target="_blank" onmousedown="UntrustedLink.bootstrap($(this), "dcf2b", event);">http://www.aperfectpicture4you.com
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can try my photographer! Her name is Amber Shomo with Forevercandid. She's a fairly new photographer in the wedding industry but she's soooo talented. She has a couple facebook pages (forevercandid and boston wedding photographer). Her packages start at $1800 which wasn't in my budget, but she is so amazing and so nice and was able to work it down and fit a package into my $1500 budget (2 photographers, 5 hours of coverage, a CD with all images, and an online album). She works with an assistant and her hourly rate is about $250 so I'm suuuure she might be able to work something out! She's also based out of Salem, MA so she may charge you a small travel fee... which may not be ideal. But she may be worth a try!

http://www.forevercandid.com

• edited December 2011
    Check out Vince Dewitt. He's on the Cape and is a fantastic photographer! 
  • starryeyed13starryeyed13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Ryan Birchall - ryanbirchallphotography.com.  She did my sister's wedding this summer and was very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards