New Jersey
Options

Any good DJs in North Jersey experienced in mixing Latin music into regular party music?

I'm meeting with both Premier Entertainment and Excel Entertainment next week. I'm looking for a DJ that can mix Latin music into regular party/club music naturally throughout the night. I'm half Puerto Rican and want all my guests to have fun dancing to music they like, this includes older guests as well. Do you guys have any reccomendations? Thanks! 

Re: Any good DJs in North Jersey experienced in mixing Latin music into regular party music?

• Options
    We're using premier and had the same request of polish music mixed with dance and house music... Mike is really into the dance music scene and I was really excited to book him!
    Joanna
  • Options
    I've been to a couple of parties that musicaunion.com have DJ/MC'd.  They will keep everyone dancing.
  • Options
    Jack Bermeo from LJ Productions...BEST DJ ever!! I'm Costa Rican and needed a DJ that would give a good mix for our wedding and he was amazing!!  He is so nice, gets the crowd pumped and is awesome to deal with. I just got married in Sept and everyone LOVED him.
    HIGHLY recommend
  • Options
    We are using Diverse Entertainment - they are located in Edison/Woodbridge area. They were called something else before - but majority of their staff is Latino.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards