California-Central
Options

Flower help

How much are flowers running? I am in touch with Panacea flowers and they estimate between $3k-$3500 - is that absurd or the going rate? Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to get flowers?

thanks all!!

Re: Flower help

• Options
    Where is your wedding and when?
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    Yeah, it will definitely depend on location, time of year and what type of flowers you want. When I was getting estimates for someone to actually do my bouquets and centerpieces they were all about $1-2000. I was doing 2 bouquets, 3 boutineers, and about 12 centerpieces, however I was only planning to use roses and a few lillies.

We ended up getting our flowers from a vendor at the local farmers market and building the centerpieces and bouquets ourselves. It ended up costing us about $175 for the flowers and $70-ish for the other accessories.
  • Options
    I'm in Fresno and we're having Fresno state do ours.  Bridal bouqet, three bridesmaids bouqets, groom boutineer, 3 groomsmens boutineers, 4 corsages for mothers/grandmothers, 2 boutineers for fathers, 10 centerpieces, and two arrangements on the gazebo that will later double for the card table/guest book table is coming out to about $790.  We're doing purple lisianthus and red roses, with some ivory roses thrown in as well.
  • Options
    Flourishing Art in Bakersfield is great too 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards