Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Not loving our photos

We just had our e-shoot and I got back 3 different photos edited a few different ways.  I'm not in love with any of them (although they don't look bad!) and I wanted to ask for a few more pictures.  We'll get the entire lot edited back in 3 months or so, but I don't want to wait that long to send out my save the dates.  I don't want to offend her choice of pictures.  What's the best way to ask for a few more options?

Re: Not loving our photos

• edited December 2011
    Why don't you ask for 2 or 3 more? I think it would be fine to ask for another small set (rather than an open-ended "more"), perhaps with a specific pose or location you remember? You can always tell her you're sending out save the dates and want to see a few more so you can choose the best.
  • edited December 2011
    I personally would ask to see all your raw proofs, via web gallery , email, ect. If one catches your eye ask to have that one editied to you liking to use on your STD. 
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with MRM, there's nothing wrong with seeing all the proofs so you can choose from them. If there was a moment or place you remember and would like to look at, then ask if they have proofs of those pictures since you really want to use pictures for the save the date. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards