Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

A cake topper from www.clayfigurines.com or www.fundeliver.com

Hi, 
I've been surfing the net looking for a custom cake topper and the more affordable were at http://www.clayfigurines.com and http://www.fundeliver.com sites. Two friends of mine got their toppers from the first site and I did like the results, but as we have many friends in commons am not pretty convinced to have the same kind of topper on my wedding cake, I really want a topper made in our likeness and I don't want to spend a fortune. Please if someone got a topper from fundeliver just let me know how the topper turned out. Thanks!!

Re: A cake topper from www.clayfigurines.com or www.fundeliver.com

• Nicoles333Nicoles333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just decided, I will go for the www.clayfigurines.com site, I noticed that if I ordered from fundeliver I would be spending over $400 for a customized cake topper. I really want to get my topper fully personalized, I want my fiancé and I in our Hockey team uniforms, hope these guy fullfill my expectatieves. As soon as I receive my topper I will share some pictures with you.

Thanks!!
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Nicole,
    Did you get your topper from www.clayfigurines.com? I am also thinking in ordering mine from those guys, and I wanted to know how your topper turned out. My wedding is not until November, so I am plenty of time to decide. Thanks!!
  • Hi Beatrix,
    Yes I did get a Custom cake topper from them, it is amazing, I will be emailing you some pictures soon, I really recommend you to get yours from these guys.

Nocole H.
  • Hi Nicole,
    I will really appreciate it. I will look forward to them.

Kind regards,
    Beatrix
  • Hi Beatrix, 
    Did you get my emails with photos of the wedding cake topper, your email server kept bouncing them back.

Kind regards,
    Nicole
  • Beatrix,
    I just sent an email without attachement and it seems it went though. Please send me an alternate email and I will try to send them again.

Thanks,
    Nicole
  • edited June 2012
    Hi Nicole,
    I received them, than you so much!! I already ordered from them, they are supose to send me pictures for my approval within the next week.

Kind regards,
    Beatrix
  • I will be sharing pictures of my topper as soon as I get it, as well as my wedding cake. Hope this topper turn out as nice as yours Nicole.

Kind Regards,
    Beatrix
  • edited June 2012
    Hi,
    I just received some pictures of my topper that was made at www.clayfigurines.com and I loved it, loved it! I really want to share it. We decided to have our favorite characters as the bride and groom figures on our topper and it turned out amazing. 

Kind reards,
    Beatrix

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards