Nevada-Las Vegas

Ordering marriage documents?

I went step by step as listed on vegasgrooms site.. I went to the Clark County recorders office search page. I was able to pull up the two types of documents (MLIC and MAFF). When I go to the Clark County Recorder's Office ordering page I am unable to find any documents, searching by first and last, first middle and last for either myself or husband. I even copy and pasted the instrument #s from both the MLIC and MAFF and cannot pull up anything on the ordering page. No results. Am I doing something wrong? On vegasgroom's site, it says that once you are able to see that the MAFF exists you should be able to order from the Clark County Recorder's Office ordering page.... But I can't :(

Re: Ordering marriage documents?

• your name will be in the system exactly how you put it on your license application.  So if you only put first and last of your name or his, just put those in, also your name would be under your maiden name not your new married name. 
    hope that helps.
  • it took a full 10 days before we were able to order. i looked everyday and some days it had the maff but it wouldnt work so i just waited and finally it worked
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, you have to wait about 10 days or longer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ordering-marriage-documents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:63d212aa-be52-4e6c-8b91-309f0742f0c9Post:dbd80eef-2108-41a5-85c9-55536af1fad1">Re: Ordering marriage documents?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, you have to wait about 10 days or longer.
    Posted by klminor17[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I just ordered mine and they didn't show up on the site until exactly 10 days.
  • 10 days exactly for me too.
  • Thank you guys! Today is day 10 and it is available. I guess I was just being impatient :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards