New York-Hudson Valley
Options

nwr-ob gyn recs

Please rec your ob gyn in the dutchess/hudson valley. I'm trying to make an appt and don't know where to start. I've looked into the Mid Hudson medical group a little, but I'd like to look up reviews for a few more. :) Also where are these doctors located?

Thanks ladies =)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: nwr-ob gyn recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Dr. Herde from Mount Kisco Medical Group. There are several doctors there, she's just the one I usually see. The building is on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie, next to Red Robin, accross from Barnes and Noble, if that helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    woodfrogswoodfrogs member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dr Saychek at Mount Kisco Medical Group
  • Options
    kree2011kree2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking for a new dr. too.  My current ob/gyn is on Main Street in Fishkill and I'm not loving it there.  I can't even remember his name :)  Where in the HV do you live?
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I use Mt Kisco Medical Group as well - I see Dr Diana at the Fishkill office. It's in the Westage Business Center by Walmart.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm further south but i use dr. meisel in white plains. his practice was part of scarsdale medical group but recently changed and i don't remember what the new group name is. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont think I'm a help because I'm in Orange county, but I really like Dr Sally Levine with Horizon Family Medical in Goshen and Warwick, NY
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I see the nurse practitioner at Crystal Run, Deb Sherman. She's in any of the offices- Goshen, Middletown, Rock Hill, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In the Poughkeepsie area, we have Dr. Therese Silveria of Yoon and Silveria.   I've been seeing  her almost 30 years.     I live in Poughkeepsie and way too many people I know are not pleased with Mid Hudson Medical Group as a whole.
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i live in dutchess county but am close to ct....so i go there for all doctors.  I had (just to throw it out there) Dr. John Sussman and he was amazing, as was his office....i would have a ton of babies if i could b/c of that experience.  he is in new milford, ct
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crystal run healthcare sucks as far as customer service however, Dr. Adams is amazing and does not conform to the impersonal policies of what crystal run healthcare follows. If it werent for Dr. Adams I wouldnt go but she is amazing, one doctor tried telling me rude things but Dr.Adams makes you feel comfortable, jokes with you and helped me through a lot. Highly recommend her but no one else. Definately not Dr. Panda.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards