Tennessee

Memphis Wedding/Reception COMBO venue

Has anyone had a wedding in the memphis area and have any suggestions on where to have a combo event?  Pictures would be great to see.  Anybody tried the Memphis Zoo or Carahills 1 or 2 or Botanical Gardens?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Memphis Wedding/Reception COMBO venue

• Carahills II is beautiful, I believe its on hwy 196 going towards Oakland if you are coming from Memphis. The Esplanade is nice too, they are located in Cordova, TN. Just google these places and you will see some good pics. Hope this helps. I don't visit the local boards much but stop by today to be nosey.
  • BossChic,
    Check out my blog where I list all of the venue sites in Memphis
    http://gettingtothealter.blogspot.com

I am having my wedding at the Westin Hotel off of Beale Street. Gorgeous venue!! I highly recommend. Doubletree Hotel, 409 S. Main, Marriott Downtown, Zoo, and Hilton Memphis are all great combo venues. Hope this helps.
  • Also check out The Metal Museum, Pink Palace, and Davy's Plantation.  All beautiful and affordable! 

• I don't know if you are still looking, but I am getting married at Hillwood at Davies Plantation in Lakeland. I am having both ceremony and reception there for REALLY cheap compared to a lot of other places I looked. Plus, you have all of the building, except inside the manor, to use for pictures. Both of the Carahills are EXTREMELY expensive. On top of the cost to just rent the place, they have all these other stipulations on what you can and can't do/have inside the facility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards