Iowa-Quad Cities

Location....

Well since my wedding is over and I am completely bored out of my mind with all the free time I have now that I'm not nose deep in wedding plans, I have been thinking alot about having a suprise birthday party for my hubby for his 30th birthday. it's still 2 years away but well i'm just throwing about ideas in my head right now. Just looking for ideas on where it could be held? Restaurants? Bars? Or even renting space could be done too. Would probably be 30-50 people depending.

Re: Location....

• Bad Boys Pizza has a back room that I'm fairly certain is free to rent! :) Check it out! :) Fun place!

How did your wedding go? Where did you have it?!  Laughing

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • do you know how big the room is there? Havent been there in years!

All things considering the day went amazingly smooth. We had the ceremony and reception at the Radisson in Davenport.

I just never expected such a let down afterwards now that its over. I have so much time on my hands, esp free time at work and i'm going nuts!!

• Yeah, I figured that would happen. Your life is so busy planning that when that's all gone, you're like "Okay, now what?!" Haha. That's why I'm glad I'll have a move to focus my attention on when we're finally married.

And, the room at Bad Boys is fairly good sized with a large screen TV in there. I had a surprise party for my fiance a few years back when he got back from basic training and we fit close to 50 people (I think) in there!

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards