June 2013 Weddings
Options

New to this board!

Hello!  I was previously on the June 2012 board, as FI and I were going to get married June 2, 2012.  However, we have recently decided to postpone our wedding to 2013 to save up more money.  FI is graduating from college in May and I am currently a second grade teacher.  We feel more comfortable changing our wedding to next summer, as he will hopefully have a steady job and income after he graduates.  We are even looking to changing our location of our wedding and having it at our dream destination (and where we got engaged): at The Lake of the Ozarks.  It's very pretty there and is a place that means a lot to us.  We're starting to begin our planning all over, as we did have everything in place for this June.  We are hoping to keep our wedding in June, just in 2013 instead.  Hopefully we will get a venue booked so I know for sure if I'll be sticking around this board.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and to help contribute with advice. 

Re: New to this board!

• Options
    welcome to the board! When FI and I first got engaged, we were going to get married in fall of 2012. It would have given me almost exactly one year of planning. I was stressing out just thinking about it. I am so happy that we decided to wait until June of 2013. It is nice to plan things at a leisurely pace, instead of all at once. Good luck and happy planning! Hoping you get your dream venue in June of 2013!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome to June 2013! All the ladies here are awesome so I hope you can stick around!! Goodluck with your replanting I hope it works out for you!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome to June 2013! Everybody here has been so amazing. I'm relatively new myself, and I've had a great time so far with all the wonderful ladies here. I hope you're as excited to start planning as I am!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on your new day! You'll like it around here!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards