California-Orange County

I need a photographer under $1500

Is this impossible? Does anyone know of some hidden cache of talented photographer just itching to provide photography for $1500 or less? LOL, let me know!!

Re: I need a photographer under $1500

• phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out my photographer. Her name is Tamsen Arabi and her website is tamsenphoto.com. Her prices start at $995 and shes a really great person to meet with. Tell her that Laura Nunn sent you to her
  • dizneewenchdizneewench member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll go check her site out right now! ^_^
  • jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Carly Daniel.  She's in Huntington Beach and did a wonderful job for our wedding.  She charged us an hourly rate and the rest of her services are a la carte.  www.carlydaniel.com.
  • JamesMphotoJamesMphoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear you're having trouble finding a quality photographer.
    A former client of mine emailed me a link to your posting, and here I am, at your service ;)

I'm a wedding photographer based out of south orange county, and my basic wedding coverage packing, including an engagement shoot, starts at $1260 for 5 hours of wedding day coverage.

An engagement session at disney land sounds like a ton of fun.  I recently did an engagement session for a young san diego couple down at the Del Mar fair--it was awesome!  you can see their photos in my portfolio under "Edgar & Mirasol".
    take a look at my work, and drop me a line if you like what you see.

~James
  • edited December 2011
    priscilavalentina.com AMAZING you can get full day coverage all photos included and edited with album for less than 1500!
    Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I Think DK Weddings is still under 1500! They are great.

Dkweddings.net
  • kimlyrae3kimlyrae3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    blissful photography - Husband and wife, they have a blog you can check them out. you get all images on CD too.
  • edited December 2011
    Corbin Kell Photography, www.corbinkell.cc
    You should contact him asap he's got a special going on for the rest of the month and most of his packages will be under $1500; hes really talented and great to work with; he is doing my wedding and did our e-pics
  • lghstnlghstn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!

Look into Lyndon travers photography.

Lyndontravers.com

He is an amazing photographer and would be willing to do you wedding at this price :)

Leigh
  • SheerDelightsSheerDelights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello:

I would suggest the following photographers:

Holly with Holly Dolly Photography
    Lucy with Manalo Empire Photography
    Carolina Page Photography
    Erica Mendenhall Photography

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.