June 2014 Weddings

18 months! (and New Years plans)

A year and a half from today, I'll be getting married (as well as many of you)! FI and I have also been together for 3 years and 9 months as of today, so it's all very exciting. Technically the date isn't official, but we're going to talk to the church within the next two weeks. Then once that's set, things will really kick into gear! We'll be able to start finding all our other vendors and I'm going to a bridal show in February.

On a non-wedding related note, how was everyone's holidays and what are your New Years plans? FI and I visited his grandparents, and his grandma is the sweetest woman in the world, but he also picked up a stomach flu at work. I didn't get as sick as him, but it still majorly sucked. Then on New Years Eve we're going to a party some of my friends from high school are hosting. I haven't seen any of them since I got engaged, some I haven't seen since graduation (over 2 1/2 years ago!), so I'm very excited for that.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 18 months! (and New Years plans)

• congrats!!! We are getting married on June 20th, 2014. The week before you! Its a little less than a year and a half away but time goes fast! We have been engaged since august.

Nothing for New Years, just counting down the days till my fiance comes home from his deployment overseas. 1 month to go! Best of luck and have fun planning :) happy holidays and happy new year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards