Alabama

overwhelmed

so I am feeling overwhelmed with the wedding school and buying a house it seem there are not enough hours in a day. I am also wanting to change my major in school. I have some diy things to do for the wedding and there are so many big things that are happening all at once right now i feel like my head is going to explode. I just really needed to vent thanks ladies 
Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: overwhelmed

• Breathe!  Try to lay out the things that are most important, highest priority, matter most in the long run, etc. and do those first.  Try to get help where you can and don't be afraid to let some DIY projects fall by the wayside.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • I'm with you- The closer things are getting the more expensive and more impossible handling everything is seeming.

I'm to the point where if something is going to cause me more stress now than happiness at the wedding, I'm cutting it- I know I've already saved myself a few headaches :)
  • Omg I feel your pain Hun....between my future mother in law mom bickering over how they want our wedding to be like, college, possibly moving... I'm about to lose it. I feel like neither of them seem to care what my FI I want. As for the rest of it...I'm so beyond stressed! I so hope your situation has gotten better if you need someone to vent too I'm here for you all! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards