Rhode Island

James Murphy Photo?

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone had any experience using James Murphy Photography?  We met with Jim and his wife Tana and they seem great, love their pictures online but am a bit nervous as they've only been doing weddings for 2-3 years.  Would love to hear from Brides who used them and maybe even see your wedding pictures.
Thank you!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: James Murphy Photo?

• edited December 2011
    They are amazing. Together, they did our engagement pics, Tana did my Boudoir pictures and Jim was a co-shooter at my wedding. Experience is not the best measure of talent. I would recommend them to any and all people looking for event or portrait photographers. As a second shooter, he got over 800 images, many of which are faves.

Wedding:
    http://jamesmurphyphotography.com/blog/wedding/shanna-mike-wedding-venus-de-milo-swansea-ma/

Engagement:
    http://jamesmurphyphotography.com/blog/engagement-sessions/shanna-mike-engagement-narragansett-rhode-island/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • breezybride15breezybride15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input!  I actually saw your wedding pictures on their page and thought they were gorgeous AND your engagement picture with the footprints on the beach was my absolute favorite, it's what made me decide to meet with them actually.  So glad to hear you really liked working with them.  Thanks again and congratulations on your wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! Really, they have such an eye for capturing special moments.

Thanks for the compliments, and yes.. the footprints in the sand picture is blown up on a canvas in my house. I couldn't help it!
  • sss937sss937 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    James Murphy Photography is awesome! We were a little hesitant too at first given the lack of years under their belts, but were so glad we took a leap of faith as soon as we saw our engagement photos. You won't be disappointed!
  • edited December 2011
    They did a set of e-pics for us which I loved, and Jim also works with David Bibeault who has been in the biz for quite a long time.   Jim was my second shooter with Dave.   I think it says a lot that a seasoned pro sought Jim out for his business.   My brother has known Jim forever, and actually pushed me to have Jim shoot my wedding before James Murphy Photography was really up and running - should have listened to him when I started planning many moons ago!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards