Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Where to find cheap wedding items?

I'm pretty much obsessed with Craigslist, so I've got that down.
Where else could I find cheap wedding stuff?

Thanks! =)

Re: Where to find cheap wedding items?

• Options
    kimberlyr22kimberlyr22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In my experience, it all depends on what you're looking for...locally, I don't know of anything that's super cheap, but online there are some great sites. I ordered 130 chair covers and sashes for around $300 incl. shipping.  Dollar Tree prices on bulk vases and candles can't be beat -- especially when they offer a spend over $25 get $$ off deal, plus they ship free to any store.

Then there's the tried and true AC Moore/Michaels 40% or 50% off one item coupons. I go to each three or four days a week and buy one thing at a time -- you can print a new coupon every day off their website.

Hope this helps a little!
    photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Ac Moore and Micheals is a good place to start- specially if you sign up for rewards and emails ( get gift certs!)....also micheals accpets ac moores coupons which is sweet!!. Also try oriental trading wedding... they have a website but request a catalog..theres a TONNNNN of damask stuff on there since i know thats part of your theme. Also i check ebay everyday for certain items im looking for!
    Hope this helps :)

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Locally, check out Flower & Craft Warehouse in Blue Ball- they have a bridal room, plus the place has just tons of stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try www.cheapflowerspa.weebly.com for wedding flowers.  Also, the Flower & Craft warehouse in Blue Ball is amazing!  We got our votive candles there for cheap!  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards