Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Prep time and Space

Sooo.. I know this has been asked before.. but I honestly am trying to figure out where we are getting ready the day of the wedding...

Since the reception is in the Stardust Suite.. they give us that 2bdrm suite the night of....BUT... they cant guarantee the suite during the day of to get ready.. we plan to stay at Planet Hollywood the days before and after... I know a regular room at planet Hollywood may b too tight for 4bm and myself...plus mua and all that....
So I'm wondering what to do... since I just thought even if I get suite the night before we would still b checked out....

What are you ladies doing???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Prep time and Space

• Options
    i have no clue but since its only me and 2 others getting ready i think we can get ready anywhere. 

i would love to stay at hotel where the reception is but im not sure yet.  i did all the pricing for TOP of the world and pple its ridiculously priced. 

ive got emails to pple tho :)

can you go to the salon to get them to do hair make up or did you hire someone :)
  • Options
    I hired someone for make up for everybody
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ok so thats a lot of pple in a room or hunched together.  can you get ready in your insuite since youve booked it for that night.  i know they have 2 rooms and 1 may not be available but can you use the one you booked.  or is that not an option.
  • Options
    We ended up just reserving two nights in the 2 bedroom suite that we're using for the reception so we wouldn't have to stress it. It's more than we need the night before, but the convenience outweighs anything. We're doing our in suite at the Flamingo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    that may be a thought... then maybe we will have the groom and his party get dressed in a room at the same hotel so we can take some pics prior to the wedding.. But that means we would have to reserve a room for that night. I have to think about it some more.. and see how much space they actually need to get ready.. Because i am thinking now.. we are getting the 2bdrm for that night which means we can use it from around 3pm so that will be fine for me and my girls to get ready.. So that takes care of one issue...now I need to think of the men

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    3pm may be cutting it REALLY close timewise. If you can't check in and get key in hand until 3pm, you still need to get everything to the room after. And by then you will probably want a shower, even if it's a quick one! If you're the only one checking in you might be ready to start makeup by 4pm. Plus you will still need factor in time to travel to COF from The Orleans. When I visited COF in late October the traffic in/out was pretty heavy with multiple weddings at once. 

Can you use a BM room to get ready? Maybe pay for a bigger room for her for the night?
  • Options
    nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    Im thinking maybe if we get the room the night before..we will already have the room and can start getting ready earlier.. for me the mua is coming at 4pm and they're picking us up at 6:30... and our ceremony is at 7
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards