Hawaii

Oahu Vendor reviews!

I know that I never really posted on here, but I figured that since I stalked, I should probably share :) Please keep in mind that I had a very small wedding (9 total).

Wedding Planner: Season Of Life Events --- A+++++

Amazing!! Melanie and Karine were so wonderful! I did not expect them to do as much as they did for me! They  never made me feel like a number, and always made it feel like it was mine and my husband's special day. They are professional, great with communication, and just wonderful at what they do. I HIGHLY reccomend them to anyone on any budget.

Officiant: Pastor Boyd "Luna" Lyons --- F

Awful. Just absolutely awful. He rushed through the ceremony, put hawaiian themes in there that I did NOT want, gave the leis to the wrong people AND DIDN'T GIVE US A CHANCE TO SAY OUR VOWS. All of these things were verified before the wedding, and now I will not have our vows on our video. Absolutely awful.

Hair and Makeup: Sarah La Glam --- B+

Very good, friendly, and made my hair and makeup beautiful. It lasted from my sunrise ceremony until the end of the luau at Paradise Cove. There was really just no wow factor about her service to have an A.

Reception: Paradise Cove --- A

I had the Royal Box, which I HIGHLY reccomend if you want your reception there. They treat you like royalty and it is a MUCH better experience than the regular or deluxe seating. The only bad thing is that of the 10 of us total, they only had tables of 8 each. So, we had to split the wedding party.

Video: Crane Media ---N/A

Perfessional and easy to work with during the ceremony. However, I havent gotten the video yet, so I cannot review quality of service.

Re: Oahu Vendor reviews!

• HI, Congrats newlywed!! I was just wondering if you can use your own wedding decor for the luau tables at Paradise Cove?
  • Congratuations!  Sorry to hear about the minister though, that's terrible!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_oahu-vendor-reviews-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:8c477d19-e574-4057-b5a7-b771649a1784Post:9df1760f-df57-4f04-92c2-e8403da9b5a4">Re: Oahu Vendor reviews!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI, Congrats newlywed!! I was just wondering if you can use your own wedding decor for the luau tables at Paradise Cove?
    Posted by sheraaa[/QUOTE]

Thank you! And sorry this is so long of a delay!! I think they do. I didn't use any decor, but one of the other brides in the Delux seating looked like she had some candles and different linen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards