October 2012 Weddings
Options

October 6, 2012

We just picked our day today!! :) and we are also doing the camo wedding theme. Not to much camo but I am putting my girls in brown and green hopefully. Does that sound ok? And I will hopefully add more fall color in with flowers :)

Re: October 6, 2012

• Options
    We just picked October 6th too, and brown and green, I think it's a great combo! Have fun planning!   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker not
  • Options

My FI and I are also Oct. 6.  I am thinking deep brown and orange and trying to work another color in there as well.  I am still also up in the air about the orange.  The good thing is I have plenty of time to figure it all out.  Good luck with everything!

• Options
    We are doing Oct 6 too.  We are this close to booking our venue.

• Options
    I also am doing oct 6 those are great colors
  • Options
    I'm October 6th as well!!

I think brown & green are excellent choices for fall.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Oct 6th too! I have my dress already! And we booked our ceremony & venue site...I'm an obsessive planner :) We're doing black & ivory

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Another one for the Oct. 6 roll call!

My colors are charcoal gray and ivory, with eggplant as the accent color.

Happy planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_october-6-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:306f3cbd-f5b0-48e7-b7e0-269f33b774caPost:9af40079-31fd-4689-be7a-5a7bc353466e">Re: October 6, 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another one for the Oct. 6 roll call! My colors are charcoal gray and ivory, with eggplant as the accent color. Happy planning!
    Posted by amyleaps[/QUOTE]

I'm joining in a little late but I too am an October 6th bride. I have my venue, dress, photographer, caterer and band picked out and save the dates sent out. I now need to get invitations done soon. I think brown and green are great colors. We are going for a full color palette: plum, mustard, magenta, and burnt orange. I'm super excited! I really hope the weather cooperates. Minnesotan weather is so unpredictable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards