Pennsylvania
Options

Photog, DJ, Videographer rec's?

We are looking for  some last min things - 

dj (I can be a big party girl, and come from a big Italian family so this vendor needs to be fun, not cheesy)  :)

photographer - photo journalist style preferred 

videographer

what would you suggest?    around $1,000 - $1,500 for each but willing to pay a bit more for  if they are really good and reliable)

The wedding will also be in Scranton, PA so be willing to travel without huge fees

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photog, DJ, Videographer rec's?

• Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

DJ -
    DH's Aunt works at a radio station up there and their family has used Jumpin Jeff for tons of stuff (http://www.jeffwalkerdjservice.com/home.html).

Photography -
    Melanie Rose Photography is from NY area but travels, not sure what her fees are but she's seriously talented beyond belief.

A friend of ours used Kim McCall who is very artistic, I personally wasn't impressed with her family "portraits" or fun wedding shots at the reception.

Videography -
    Sorry no clue here.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding in Easton, PA @ Riverview Country Club

I am not sure all will travel but its worth checking!

DJ:

JDA Mobile- awesome to work with and made everything easy. 

Photographer:

Steve Klaver- AMAZING. photojournalistic style. His creativity and his in action shots came out so beautiful. 

Videography:

I-Do Videos: I found them online by accident and they sent me a demo disc. The disc looked like a movie, so beautiful. Our video came out amazing and captured all the important and fun moments. 

Hope this may help!

• Options
    myfeverplaysmyfeverplays member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using sweetexposures.com for photography! They do really beautiful work and their prices are amazing, especially for everything included in the package! Super nice couple as well!! They are from near Easton, PA but are willing to travel to Scranton at no additional cost!

Tell them Kelly sent you ;)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into Kris sheridian from top shelf entertainment. He was an awesome dj. Our dancefloor was packed from start to finish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using sweetexposures  and they are perfection--they did my friend Kristen's wedding on 10.16.10 and her pics were just wonderful!
  • Options
    BeckyBevillBeckyBevill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Paris from Good Vibrations Entertainment..very high reviews..will work with you on price
    Darlene from Crystal Creations Videography
    and Artek Photography..I'm booked all of these for my wedding after much research! If you call any, let them know Becky from the 8/19/111 wedding sent you. Let us know who you decide on. Good Luck!
  • Options
    MommaDee1104MommaDee1104 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ- i have used A'lain "Dj AQ" from

http://djdemand22.tripod.com/id3.html

he is a great dj doesnt charge much and travels for no extra charge his phone # is 610-570-0368...good luck

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My gilrfriend just got married and had Caitlyn Arden Photography do her photos.

They were beautiful! I 'm not sure what she charges.. all I have is her facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Caitlyn-Arden-Photography/143965465551 

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer was Guy Cali, out of Clarks Summit. We used Frankie Carl for our videographer, again from Clarks Summit....also using his DJ service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards