Ohio-Cincinnati

Just engaged. From KY. Live in Chicago. Venue - HELP!

My fiance proposed Friday night!!!  We currently live in Chicago but our plan is to travel back to my home state this fall for our wedding!  We are planning 50 to 75 people. Ideally an intimiate, unique, convenient venue for our ceremony and reception - this is my dream wedding!  Of course I am a bride on a budget but I'm asking for help on venue options that can accomodate my small group in the tri-state area!  I've heard of Wiedemann Mansion in Newport but this is as far as I've gotten in my research...I'm overwhelmed, but in a good way!

Re: Just engaged. From KY. Live in Chicago. Venue - HELP!

• I'm gettin married at the mansion! I rave about it all he time. I'd buy it if I could lol. We wanted a small wedding because we are on a budget and for what you get for the cost it's amazing. Donna, the owner, is the best and my fi loves her, and that's hard to do lol. Feel free I message me about it, I lie helping brides find it because we can't wait for our wedding! Congrats!!!!
  • you should check out krohns conservatory. I just went to  a wedding there that was gorg.

another thing to consider is a winter wedding, they are so beautiful and many locations offer winter discounts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards