Montana

Billings Wedding Fair Oct 3rd

I heard this on 106.7 the other day, and thought I'd share! Sadly my wedding day is over so no need for me to go, but anyone planning a Billings wedding I totally recommend going to these wedding fair's. You can win great prizes, and some vendors just give you something for stopping by (I got a $50 off coupon for davids bridal last year just for telling them when my appt was)

This isn't posted on their website yet but I'm pretty sure its Sunday Oct 3rd and various locations around Billings.

There are usually 3 total, another two likely in January at Billings Hotel & convention Center & The Holiday Inn

Have fun ladies!

Re: Billings Wedding Fair Oct 3rd

• edited December 2011
    I thought I heard 23rd. FI works for this station I'll find out from him for sure.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! maybe it was the 23rd, I knew I should have written this as soon as I heard it. If it is, let me know I'll change the subject line
  • edited December 2011
    Nope it's the 3rd and if you want to get registered you need to call The Planet 248-7777 :-)
  • edited December 2011

I went thru that last year, calling to register is only for the vendors. Brides going to look dont have to register. They should make that clearer in the advertisement :)

• edited December 2011
    Well then there ya go!!! Lol I got engaged in Feb and Get married this month so I didn't go to any of the fairs.
  • elbuort2elbuort2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info I have been looking for information everywere but couldnt find out the dates.
  • edited December 2011
    No problem! The way 106.7 hosts this is you go to each location like the zoo, holiday inn, chancey's, etc. The other two or three in January will be all at one location just FYI

have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Is it true I heard one on another station on the 26th of this month??
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't hear that one yet but probably! Last year I think there were two in October and two in January
  • Tyco21Tyco21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello!

I am a new bride to be. Trying to find vendors of all kinds esp. the place! I was hoping there would be a preview in January 20011. But I can not find any info from anywhere. Does anyone have any information on this? Or some some possible place to have reception at? Preferably one to have a big country western dance at???

Thanks!

• natb22natb22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tyco there will be at least 2 wedding fairs next month in January, one at the holiday inn and one at the billings hotel and convention center. I dont believe they've released the dates yet, just listen to the radio and/or call the hotels direct for the dates. Sometimes davids bridal can give you the dates too since they are usually at both.
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hey there!!!  The Holiday Inn is having one on the 9th of January!  It is from noon to 5:00
    :-)  Hope that helps,
    Sam

www.samphotography.com

• theclassysoletheclassysole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would anyone have the contact information for the Expo that will be on the 9th of January?  I am a designer shoe vendor and would like to register.  Thank you very much.
    Mechelle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards